Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Under slick Pantone covers, these pocket-sized travel bibles unearth the hippest nightlife, the buzziest hotels, the coolest retail, the most influential art galleries and cultural spaces, the best in local design and the contemporary architecture that defines a city.
Perfectly sized for travel, discreet and easy to use, so you don't feel like a tourist, these books are ideal for either extended breaks or business trips. They are rigorously researched, and curated by an extensive network of experts, from in-house editors to in-the-know local correspondents.
- Focus on architecture, design, luxury and style
- 55 stunning original color photographs
- A unique barometer of the contemporary scene
- Eight main chapters with 11,000 words of insight
- A map color-coded by the hippest neighborhoods
- Format: Paperback
- Size: 160 x 108 mm (6 1/4 x 4 1/4 in)
- Pages: 128 pp
- Illustrations: 100 illustrations
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review wallpaper city guide - Rio de Janiero