Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Topics covered include:
- Flaws, Fears & Regrets
- Likes & Interests
- The Past
"Do you have any siblings? How did you get on with them when you were small? And now?"
"If you could go back and reassure the younger you about something, what would it be?"
"How have you treated someone wrongly in the past? What happened?"
How to Use the Card Game:
- 1. Play amongst a group of colleagues or friends.
- 2. Arrange the cards into the five themed piles. Players also get a pass card if any question feels awkward.
- 3. Roll the dice and pick a card according to the outcome of the dice.
- 4. Each player answers honestly.
- 5. Enjoy the journey of discovery and meaningful conversation.