Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This is a collection of cards that can be used on a date to help provoke the best kinds of discussion.
This pack includes 52 cards, each one posing an intriguing question or setting a challenge, designed to provoke, entertain and stimulate.
As a bonus, the cards are graded according to how probing they are (Easy, Medium and Hard) so that you can playfully match the discussion with the flow of an evening.
- How might you entertain a five-year-old child that a friend left you with for an hour or two?
- Sketch the course of three previous relationships you've had.
- Without thinking too much, complete the sentence: 'The problem with most of the people I've been on a date with is...'
- Who would you like to go back and apologise to - and for what?
- Describe your first kiss?
- What are the main points you would like to be covered in a speech at your funeral?
52 question cards with box | 90 x 65 x 20mm | Instructions included
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review dating cards